Saturday, September 20, 2008

Living the single life

Yeah, so I'm single now. It's sweet. All the pussy you can get your hands on. Namely, none.

That's the problem with being a guy with no game. I kinda show up, say things, and watch girls walk away to do something ten times more interesting than talking to me.

I was given a lecture today about being a pessimist when it comes to women. Basically I learned that you have to be sure of yourself, and go in thinking your gonna get something. Like a fucking hunter you gotta get your eyes on the target (note: vag) and shoot (note: semen).

Problem is, I can't do that. I view women like people, people who don't like me. Which would be fine, if I just had a bad self image of myself, but the biggest problem is its an accurate vision of myself.

I think the biggest problem is that women don't know me. They just see some creepy guy with long hair and a penchant for saying offensive things.

Ah hell, they do know me.....

No comments: