Sunday, September 7, 2008

winning and why it is awsome

You know whats better than beating a one-armed person in a boxing match. Beating a no-armed person in a boxing match!

I essentially was able to enjoy the previously mentioned experience when I played my gf in a baseball videogame. You'd think it would get boring striking out ten people in a row, or getting eight homeruns an inning, but no its as awsome as taking ice cream from a starving ethiopian.*

Heres the problem with playing videogames with somebody who knows how to play them, you don't always win. And as any high school coach would say, winning an asinine game is more important than anything else.

Thus, I play videogames with my girlfriend, which can be both entertaining, and more frustrating than trying to convince a church goer that theres such thing in life as fun. If you like winning its great to play against her, but shes also one of those people that doesn't care about winning. Its infuriating, she can lose and still have a good time. Thats like going out for a nice dinner, getting a bowl of pig piss along with a kick in the nuts, then still leaving a 20 percent tip.

So basically the point that I'm trying to make is winning is important. Very important. Winning is some that should be done frequently, no matter what the cost. That's how I'm going to raise my son, and that's why I will be a terrible father.




*note: it is very awsome to take ice cream from a starving etheopian

2 comments:

Doc said...

I happen to love pig piss

PS your fuckin headline is spelled wrong

Cody said...

funny thing about headlines, i prefer to spell them wrong